ALL CLASSE, WORKSHOP, DROP-IN, EVENT, and FASHION PROGRAM PAYMENTS MAY BE MADE ON THE PAGE WHERE IT IS LISTED, OR BY COMING IN TO THE STUDIO TO MAKE A PAYMENT.
Payments may be made by cash, check, or credit card, are non-refundable (unless otherwise indicated).
AFTER SCHOOL CREATIVE ARTS IMMERSION PROGRAM PAYMENT OPTIONS
To provide everyone with the most secure payment options, we have updated our payment policy, which is outlined below. We are no longer offering a credit card payment option through our website, however you may set-up an automated credit card payment plan through the studio by completing a credit card authorization form.
If you need a custom payment plan, please contact us at the studio
• Weekly payments are made in advance and are DUE ON FRIDAY for the upcoming week.
How Payments May Be Made
• In person at the studio by cash (exact amount), check, money order, or by credit card.
• A credit card (VISA, Master Card, Discover or American Express) may be kept on file at the studio and may be run weekly or monthly. Please complete a credit card authorization form if you would like to use this payment method.
• Please make checks payable to: ArtReach
• There will be a $25.00 charge for returned checks. Payment by check will not be accepted after three
returned checks. Cash, money order or credit card must replace returned checks.
• There is no reduction of fee for sick time, snow day/inclement closings, individual school vacation days, or if the parent chooses to keep their child out of the program.
• Fees will not be charged for school vacation weeks (December, February & April).
• If a payment receipt is needed for reimbursement from an employer, please contact the studio and one will be issued to you within one week.
Absent and Late Pick Up Policy
When the parent or authorized person, is going to be late picking up a child, or your child will not be attending for any reason, ArtReach requires the parent or guardian to:
1. CALL the studio and leave the child’s name, the name of the person calling, and a phone number where they may be reached.
2. PLEASE CALL the studio if you are going to be late and leave a message if necessary. We understand that there can be circumstances, weather, traffic, etc., that may complicate an on time pick-up. If we do not receive a phone call you will be charged a $5 PER MINUTE FEE.
If ArtReach DOES NOT receive a phone call from the late parent or authorized person, ArtReach will:
1. Try to contact the parent by phone.
If no response:
2. ArtReach will call the emergency contacts listed in the child’s file to pick up the child.
3. If no authorized person has come to pick up the child by 7:00pm, ArtReach will be required to call the
Worcester Police Department to report that the child
has been abandoned.